In the fall of 1924, Campbellsville High School opened and
remained in operation
until 1978, when the county school system's consolidation
forced it's closure.
In 1985(?) the school building was torn down and two homes
have been built at the site.
The gymnasium has been
removed and the cafeteria is now a private residence.
On Giles County's Western border,
Reared against the sky,
Proudly stands our Alma Mater
As the years roll by.
Forward ever be our watchword,
Conquer and prevail,
Hail to thee, our Alma Mater
C H S, all hail !
The CHS Reunion will be held each year on
Saturday evening after July 4th. The time
will be from 3 to 9 PM
and the place will be Richland School. Our meal
will be catered
again as in the past. Please plan to attend
and get the word
out to everyone who attended CHS at any
Have them email Maurice E. Woodard or drop him a
118 Mimi Circle, Pulaski, TN 38478. Their
will then be placed on the invitation
picture shows the school and gymnasium. The lunch room can be
seen between the two. A baseball game was going on at the
photo was taken in 1961
Send your CHS TidBits